Friday, November 2, 2012

Custom Graphic: Big Bang Theory

  For this assignment I started out with an illustration of a popular photo that came out of the Vietnam War by Edward Adams (Saigon Execution). Using this photo as a reference I created the illustration with only the brush tool by using a tablet and adjusting the brush settings to give me the look that I wanted. I then created my own brushes by taking pictures of smoke and converting a few of the images into Photoshop brushes that were used for the smoke coming from the gun. For the stars I did a Google search for "stars", and after finding an image that I liked I brought it into Photoshop and converted it into a pattern that was masked to only show in the smoke. Hope you enjoy!

The final image:

The images used for this illustration:
Saigon Execution by Edward Adams

Jeff Chambless

Jeff Chambless
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2011/05/stars-nasa1.jpeg


 

No comments:

Post a Comment